Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and/or email, such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates).
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor the usage of the Website. Any statistics we gather and publish will be of a general nature and will not identify any given user of the website.
- Data supplied by you and recorded by the Website for the purpose of processing your order and it being despatched to you.
The Cookies We Set
What we do with your information
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Personal contact information we collect from this website is used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
Information will never be passed to any third parties for marketing purposes nor are any third parties authorised to use any personal information accessible through us for their own purposes
- To process your order and to provide after-sales service. For that purpose your details will be passed to our Distributor, Sanctus Media, who arrange supply and delivery of any products or services you have purchased and who provide after-sales service;
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. You can opt out of this at any time.
Sanctus Media uses the information collected for administrative purposes, including, but not limited to, processing and sorting data, monitoring the effectiveness of our communication and issuing occasional correspondence on our behalf. Sanctus Media is not authorised to use any personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information, in the first instance, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to have your personal information removed from our records and/or request to be unsubscribed from our mailing list. Please write to us at email@example.com with your request. If such a request is received, your details will be permanently deleted from our database.